
On Friday, December 5th, 2008, Chris asked me to marry him!
We were in the mountains in Pocatello, Idaho picking out a Christmas tree...

He scouted ahead for the tree and placed the ring on a couple of branches and then when we hiked up to cut it down, he got down on one knee (in the snow!) and asked me to be his wife.
keep your eyes open for the engagement photos!
*ps... i didn't take the photos of Chris and i
but i did take the photo of my ring...
4 comments:
Congrats Linds! I'm so happy for you and I totally NEED to make it to your wedding! Love you!
oh man! I can't believe I just read that befoe you got to tell me the story yourself. I feel cheated... but only have myself to blame ;(
Congradulations!! I love you and A'll see you at home in a little while.
SOOO happy for you! Make sure to let me know when the big day is and since we're in the same state and all, I'll see if I can't make it to the associated shindigs - if I'm invited, that is!
It looks like you guys are talk kissing. LOL, teeth and all. By the way, he has great taste in rings, I love the six point setting it is gorgeous and I am glad someone had the sense to take pictures of the occasion! Tell Chris hi from me, he is ok in my book :)
Post a Comment