Don't worry i promise there's nothing you don't want to see. i just finished editing them and i'll be posting them in the next couple of days... I don't have a lot of time right now... i'm supposed to be cleaning before Chris and i make a trip up to Idaho Falls...
For right now you'll just have to be happy with an update!
Chris leaves next Saturday (may 23rd) for combat medic school. He'll be gone till june 26th:( i don't really want him to leave but i know this will be good for his career (for those of you who don't know or don't remember, Chris wants to be a Physicians Assistant, i.e. P.A.) Then Chris will be back in time for the Fourth of July (yippee!) and then gone again for the last phase of Medic school...
I'm still working, and i just got called as Relief Society Secretary! I'm sooo excited! I have a calling that will keep me busy while Chris is gone! yeah! for my buds up in rexburg, i plan on making a few trips up there while he's gone, too... and you can come down anytime you know! well that's it for me i gotta run... love you!
4 comments:
Hey love! looks like married life is going quite well! I just saw your blog on Liesel's and I had to say hi!
Finally an update! hehe... I think i'm becoming a blog-a-holic...oh well. Anyway, we're excited to have you up our direction more often and sad chris has to be gone. Congrats on the calling! We'll help keep ya busy too!
I'm always super excited when you update your blog too! Mack says I need one that's more exciting than a bunch of books, hahaha. I'm glad you'll be coming up here occasionally, you should come stay with me sometime! LOVE YOU!!!!
Hey Lindsey I know we haven't really kept in touch but I'd love to see you anytime you head up to Rexburg. Just comment on my blog about it! I'm so glad to see you so happy! =)
Post a Comment