Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Family Photos

This year Chris and I spent Thanksgiving with his parents and Christmas with mine. While we were with our prospective families we took family photos. I got to be the photographer! They all came out great but there's too many to include them all, so I'm putting up just the big photos.

Hope you enjoy!

The Hodge Family


The Titus Family


Boy! The Families just keep getting bigger! I am hoping to be able to post more photos from New Years Eve... Let's see if i do it tomorrow as planned!




2 comments:

Laura Suzanne said...

I miss the Titus Family!!!!

Monika Leigh said...

OMG!!!!! Look at the Titus clan!! I can't believe David!! He is so big. And reminds me of Joe. David is the one of the far right, correct??
Also, I spent at least 5 minutes trying to figure out where Daniel was. I'm assuming he is the young lad in front of Mackie.
Wow! That's just so cool to have such a huge family picture like that.
I hope all is well with you!!

Monika