Saturday, March 27, 2010

So that job...

The new job that I posted about just a few short posts ago hasn't called me back again... I'll give him a couple more days and then I'm going to call him...

On the other hand... I also got an internship! Yeah! With a local magazine... Have you ever heard of Inside Pocatello? Or Inside Twin Falls? Or Idaho Falls? It's a very successful local magazine that talks about what's going on in each city. Pretty cool. They all have .com's too! and I know one of the owners! Very exciting! anywho...

I will be posting the photos for my art walk art show here in just a few days... or whenever i get around to it... perhaps I'll just have to post after the show so I can also talk about it... Or maybe i'll do both!

In any direction, we'll see how it goes!

No comments: