Friday, May 21, 2010

Lindsay the Freelance Writer


So something that not many of you may know is that I have recently found a passion for writing. Not just any kind though. I have recently rediscovered my passion for journalism through news writing.

So, today when I was doing the normal job hunting that I do, I stumbled across a listing on JournalismJobs.com for a free lance writer. Several actually. So I applied to several. One of the listings was for a business called Textbroker.com, and for them you just sign up and you're in, so I signed up. I should hear back from the other sites within the next few days, and within the week I'll be writing for a living.

Thus my career as a freelance writer has begun!

1 comment:

mackenzie said...

thats awesome linds! it sounds so cool, way fun, and has that air of subway commute-cofee house-bohemian adventure to it...i dont know if that makes sense (im not a writer) but it paints a pretty picture in my head :)