Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June... Craziest month of my life... So far!

'nuff said.


really. (okay, not really)


And it's still not over!

Just a week or so left till the craziness slows down...

and just a few weeks until I start to fill it up again!

The thing is I really like being busy. I feel like I get a lot done. I feel productive and useful. I enjoy having at least one "planned" activity everyday, even if it is just going to the grocery store.

BUT. But every now and again I really enjoy spending an entire day in my pajamas, in bed with a good book or two and maybe a tv show or 3. ( I watch tv online cause I don't have cable so I can watch all my favorite shows without having to leave the comfort of my own bed! I even have netflix for movies and stuff too!)

my point is, that I got none of the every-now-and-again-stay-in-bed-all-day days at all this month. I am tired and I want one! (imagine me pouting pitifully, lip stuck out and everything, and you'll have an accurate picture of what I look like right now.)


In other news... I was given a blog award! Thanks Jess! Jess Byam (aka: The Coolest of Jest Kept Secrets and the Thursday Chronicles) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award... or she awarded me with it... one of those...

How cool! I never thought that my blog would win an award... well it did... and as soon as I figure out how to post it here, I'm gonna! Thanks again Jess!

No comments: