Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost done!

There's only two weeks of school left and I am so excited! I am nearly done with all of my classes and I only have two finals during finals week. Things are looking up!

I am 28, almost 29 weeks now and that means that I have only 11 or 12 weeks left... almost done with that too! Well maybe not almost, but definitely getting closer to done:-) I'm in my third trimester at least.

I should go make dinner...

1 comment:

The Chris Jackson's said...

hooray! Sounds like you are doing great!! I think of you all the time, wishing I was closer and could do something.... Anyways, I am doing Christmas cards and would like to send one to you and Christopher. Can I get his mailing address and your home address in Pocatello? My phone is 801-717-8034...email is lilyvaly_grl@yahoo.com and I am on facebook, too.....whatever is easiest for you. xoxo