Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things for the Baby

This post is the list of things that I forsee needing for the little bundle of joy who will grace us with his presence sometime around July 13th:) If you are using this list to get him gifts please notice the lack of diapers on it... I have all the cloth diapers I need:) I can always use diaper wipes, I like the pampers ones:)


Clothes for all ages
Double stroller
Bottle brushes
Nursing Pillow (I gave my old one away:)
Pacifiers
Blankets and other crib bedding
Books (love books)


I have pretty much everything else I need including a car seat and crib, so no need to worry about those things... The one thing I wish I could have is a new rocking chair. Something that preferably has a foot rest and is comfortable enough to fall asleep in. BUT that is not a necessity since I already have one rocking chair.

No comments: